Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aspen Advanced Improvement Programs?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am in Aspen for the first two weeks of next year and was wondering if anyone could recommend any programs out there? I am not traveling with anyone that has a similar ability level, so I was hoping that there may be something that combines some instruction and guiding across the mountain over a week or so.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gregspencer, welcome to snowHead
To be honest, you'll get the best answer on Epic... www.epicski.com
...there's a guy on there (and here) called Weems, and he knows a little about the instruction available at Aspen/Snowmass Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gregspencer, I believe Aspen is close/linked to Beaver Creek. If that's correct, then I highly recommend a little welsh instructor in Beaver Creek called Richard Evans. He's very good. If you email me I can send you his email address.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
easiski, It's vail that is linked corporately and is in close proximics to Beaver Creek. The terrain is not linked. It is quite a distance from BC or Vail to Aspen.

Aspen has many very, very good teachers. They pride themselves on having many members of PSIA's demo team, as well as a host of examiners from the Rocky Mountain division of PSIA. In addition, there are teachers from all over the world who flock to Aspen for the winter.

Weems Westfeldt is a PSIA examiner, a great skier, a great teacher, and above all a wonderful gentleman. He has long been an instructor, trainer,and supervisor at Aspen and he has posted here every once in a while. He would be an excellent choice. If he is not free I can provide other names based upon which mountain you want to ski in the Aspen area.

Send me an e-mail or private message and i'll be more than happy to help. You'll have a great vacation at aspen

rusty guy
guyrb@msn.com
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Rusty Guy, Thanks for that! My geography getting dodgy again!! Like our american friends, first time in the Uk wanted to know how many days it would take to drive from Surrey to Cornwall - I have the opposite problem! Blush Blush
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Guys - I will check out epic and Weems. Since I am going to be on the mountain for 12 days I was hoping that I might find a group based program. Something like yes improvements (http://www.yesimprovement.com/index.html) that they run out of Whistler. Has anyone seen anything like that in Aspen?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy