Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New offpiste mapping app.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.fatmap.com

If they manage to get it implemented it could be fantastic.
Hope all my secret stashes don't end up on it.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jbob, just had a look at this. Looks quite cool. I've learned not to be too excited about these things. But I signed up for updates!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just noticed that it only works on iPhone 4s and ipad 4 and above!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They always start with iPhone. Then go to Android. I've got a Windows Phone so no hope really!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Personally I think it's a bad idea, conditions change daily and if people use this thinking they can just follow someone else's route it could end up with someone on a run where they've got no place being.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Looks cool. Launching with iPhone and Android in Dec 2014. Hope there are no software overruns.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I saw a demo of this at IF3. I too was pretty skeptical and still am.. but it does look pretty great. It's just enhancing on topographical maps. There is an argument that it facilitates people who wouldn't seek out topographical maps or those who lack the skills to explore terrain they shouldn't. I don't think that is something that the company necessarily need to be concerned about. They have a reason to try to help educate people but it really isn't their responsibility.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy