Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The annual Ski Show ticket deals/offers thread

Poster: A snowHead
I'll kick it off:

Has anybody got a link to free or reduced tickets to the London Ski Show?
2 tickets wanted for the Thursday, 30th October.

Fingers crossed...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don´t, but I would love to hear about it as well.. Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
not bothering this year.......works out quite expensive for a market place!!!! gone down hill over the last few years in my opinion
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
We're going on the Saturday, got a couple of early tickets for a fiver. Kids enjoy it and make out like bandits for freebies by being cute at stand girls.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Try "SKI15" for London or "SKI10" for the Northern show, but they may have expired by now.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I got some weekday ones for Friday for £6 each via Telegraph newspaper
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Linds- what is the deal with the newspaper?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tickets discounted to £5 using the Morzine Village code, details are here - http://morzinesourcemagazine.com/morzine-village-london-ski-show-2/
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Any for the Manchester show, especially the Friday?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The Ski15 and Morzine codes dont seem to be working rolling eyes
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
try "WINTER13" for half price tickets (courtesy Mr Hyde stand B5)
or "EB5" for a fiver off (Ellis Bingham Stand... and deliver, yer money or your life!)
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Don't think I will go again. Very disappointed last time about 3 years ago.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Richard- neither works. None of the codes suggested so far work.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I've been setting up a few of these for clients. Try...

http://www.ernalow.co.uk/blog/win-tickets-to-the-london-or-manchester-ski-snowboard-shows

https://profeet.co.uk/plus/win-tickets-london-ski-snowboard-show-2014/

https://www.j2ski.com/ski-chat-forum/posts/list/15496.page

Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I received the attached 2/10/14 & apparently it expires after 7 days, so if you're quick you can still get a [small] discount.

"With just over three weeks until the North Show and four weeks until the London Show, we can’t wait to bring you world famous resorts, après ski entertainment, fashion shows, free lift passes and so much more. For one more week only, we have 2 adult tickets to the North Show for £15 using the code SKISHOW15 and two adult tickets to the London Show for £20 using the code SKISHOW20. Hurry, this offer ends on 9th October."

Here is the link: http://goo.gl/nNDla7

I used it Tuesday & booked for the Manchester show, alays great fun & we all get excited Very Happy
ski holidays
There is a Groupon deal here 2 for £10 ...

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/events/gl-ski-snowboard-show-north-2/45937439
snow report
use chill241 includes 2 x 1 hour slope passes - when you exchange your voucher ask the girls nicely and you may get 4 passes Toofy Grin - also when u go in sign up to 6 issues of torygraph skisnow mag for 15 quid and get a 'free' baselayer.......ski mojo looked good and has quite a discount........mr bell was there flogging something u dont need.......plenty of folk selling gimmicks and talking bollox...lots of folk buying boots at no discount rolling eyes ...........but quite a nice way to spend a few hours
ski holidays
Sunbuel- got the tickets with your code, but it doesn't say anything anywhere about the slope passes Puzzled
latest report
SKI14 is 10% off at snow and rock (until 30/11/14 - online/phone : in-store you need a voucher)
snow report
faithsdaddy, this page http://skiandsnowboardnorth.eventgenius.co.uk/events/The-Telegraph-1/index.html but tbh at the CFe stand they just looked at my entry ticket and handed over the 4 passes i asked for.
ski holidays
Spent the afternoon at the northern show today was a good afternoon. Would have been nice to see more traders there especially manufacturers and ski resorts.
Sorted out my free 2x2day lift passes for Sierra Nevada so hopefully will get 2 days on the slopes before xmas snowHead

Couple of really strange people walking round with dino /lizard tails ( TellTails) stuck to their rears, think they must have robbed the thunder toffee Vodka ( do not miss trying ). Very Happy
latest report
What are visitor numbers like now, vs 3-4 years ago (last time I went)? We used to be able to find free tickets every year but not any more...just wondering if that's because they've decided everyone needs to pay, or because they've got sufficient numbers that they don't need to give them away.
latest report
Best deal I found was 2 for 1 deal if booked via Amazon, got 2 tickets for total of £12 for thursday:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/local/Central-London/B00O9TUZ7Q?tag=amz07b-21#options
snow report
We did the northern show on Saturday PM and it was very quiet. I'm taking my eldest this year for his first trip and used as bit of an eye opener as to the resorts etc, (hes only learnt in a fridge so far) and we had a great time. Graham Bell was worth listening to and we've come back with a load of brochures and a mountain of stickers so in the eyes of a 7 year old was a rousing success
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy