Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bourg St Maurice to Seez

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, We are staying in a friends place in Seez this winter. Does anyone know how often the bus between Les Ecudents for La Rosiere and the Funicular for les arcs actually runs? I am worried it may not be as easy as we would like!
Cheers,
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think there's only half a dozen or so per day.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Steve,
Thanks lots - good to have such a quick response to my first message!!!
Looks like a car may be required then.
Cheers.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
https://www.altibus.com/documents/stations/66/navettes.pdf

One of the timetables from last season....
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That's great - thanks Jenniper.
Cheers.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I asked for the timetable for this winter in Bourg TO two weeks ago. No timetable yet, but the Tourist Office said there will be a new shuttle operator for this season. Should not affect the timetable, but these free services do have a habit of changing from year to year. Last season it ran every day, and I often saw them pass with just one of two people in them.

Les Ecudets - do you know it? I mention it because it is very low and the snow for the return at the end of the day from mid-March & April can be patchy - can be uncomfortable for beginners. Earlier in the season there is no snow problem, but it is a long, slow, cold old fashioned two person lift. Wrap up well.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
AndrewsPeppers, you can always take the lift back down to les Ecudets if you need to.

BTW, it's not a 2 person lift, it's a 4. Long and slow, but you do gain a whole lot of height! Never found it too cold as it's out of the wind compared to Roches Noire, etc.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks AndrewsP,
We will ski Les Arcs mostly and know the funicular well.
Have never been to Les Ecudets but thought it might be fun for a change. Perhaps not so fun if the lift is as bad as you say!!
Cheers,
A
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Adiethesailor, ignore that, the lift is fine, just a little slow. rolling eyes

You'll still be skiing quicker from arriving at Ecudets than you would from arriving at the base of the funicular.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy