Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Online retailers..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off to Japan on a ski instructor internship in November (yay!) and need a double ski bag (am taking one pair and probably will end up bringing a second pair home..). Have pretty much settled for the Dakine Fall Line bag so I can shove my boots in there too and save on baggage fees, but now I can't choose where to get it from.
Online retailers are pretty decently priced (Snow and Rock and Ellis Brigham don't stock it anyway), so I just want to see if any snowHeads have experience with the following online retailers:

Glisshop
Facewest
Snowinn
AbsoluteSnow
Snowtrax

Any other suggestions (bags/retailers) would be much appreciated too. Thanks! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I got mine from Blue Tomato. If you sign up for their newsletter you'll get a discount voucher atm (can't remember how much, sorry), and I believe shipping is free in Europe.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
edgeandwax.co.uk
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
clarky999, If you are using blue tomato, sign upto topcashback and go through there site, as you get cash back Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Use Glisshop three times. (Twice for skis) Never an issue.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Used ekosport (the .fr, not .co.uk) a few times and its great. The .co.uk works out more expensive as they seem to use a rather poor GBP/EUR rate.

However, shipping is €10-20 for the UK.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Try this - http://www.sports-outlet.co.uk/epages/es122229.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es122229/Products/224285
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cheers folks Smile
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We've used Facewest and Absolute Snow. Both had excellent service and will happily be used again.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Used absolutesnow when I got my snowboard and a few other bits in the past, never had issues. No experience of the go others, but if they stock the bag you are after, I can also recommend FreezeProShop.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ringingmaster, Glisshop accepted our order - then three weeks later when we complained admitted they couldn't find what we ordered! But ekosport (and yes use their .fr site in preference to the .uk site) have be brilliant over the years - their shop in Alberville is well worth a visit if you are passing.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Simples...........http://shop.epictv.com
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
www.ekosport.fr have an extra 15% off at the moment with NEWEKO code as they've just launched a new site
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
actually it doesn't appear to be possible to order to the uk on the .fr site
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy