Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap Holidays Out Of Newcastle on 7th January 2006

Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

You may be interested in some cheap holidays out of Newcastle on 7th January 2006 to Alp d'huez, Ive booked for 2 adults + 2 kids for £720 but could have got a one for £620 if I didn't mind been at the other side of the resort away from the nursery slopes.

I just didn't want to have to carry the kids when they start to complain. Mad

It's only Newcastle thats discounted as the same holiday out of Manchester was full price i.e £1200 .

The holidays are with Crystal including transfers, cheapest to book online but they are also up with IGLU and Lastminute.com. Good flight times to 0740 hrs out and 12 ish back

Go on u know u want to and u can buy me a pint at the Airport snowHead or it could end up been a norteast Snowheads party
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
tempted tempted tempted
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Paul Mason, go on U know you want to Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
come on somebody else must care or need a holiday
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
vtoakley, 3*HB for £215 to Austria the same day !!!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Paul Mason, have you booked , my wife wouldn't go to austria .

I had to go self catering for the kids , my kids dont do anything other than plain food yet . Crying or Very sad

I tried to get them to go to the lion ski club tomorrow as I only found out about the club today, but Ihad already promised them a trip to the pictures so guess which one won Evil or Very Mad

popcorn it is
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
vtoakley, not yet - waiting for a response from my boss but .......................nothing - she has got 12 hours !
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Now booked ! Work hasnt responded so tough sh..

£430 for two adults, 3*HB in Austria allocated on arrival. Flying to Salzburg. £215 each ! Amazed !

Which resorts can we expect to get ? Solden / Ellmau / ? Never been to Austria so no real idea !

snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Paul Mason,

Saalbach, Schladming,Obertauern, Zell am Zee at guess but I don't have the Crystal brochure in front of me so can't be too sure.
Check the flight times and see where they generally bus to from which airport.... If Munich isn't a gateway they feature you could get as far as Solden or Obergurgl. Kitzbuhel is about the same distance as Soll so thats another... Loads of choice ..!!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Managed to get a brochure and flying into Salzburg we could end up in any of the following resorts

Mayrhofen - Alpbach - Soll - Scheffau - Ellmau - St Johann - Kitzbuhel - St Wolfgang - Schladming - Saalbach - Neukirchen - Bad Hofgastein - Bad Gastein - Rauris - Zell Am See - Kaprun
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Paul Mason,

well done , pre kids I have skied Kitzbuhel and Mayrhofen off your lift , Kitzbuhel was excellent . Smile

Are you still going on the 7th ? Puzzled
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Paul Mason,

You can have great fun in most of those.. I don't know anything about St Wolfgang, Neukirchen and Rauris
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
vtoakley, yes - we fly on the 7th at 14.30.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Paul Mason, not ment to sound nasty but I hope we don't see you at the airport our flights a 7 AM. Have a good time Very Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
vtoakley, I know what you mean. We were once delayed 12 hours - absolute nightmare. Anyway - I will be wearing the snowHeads hat !
snow conditions
Paul Mason, i'm going to order one , dont know if it'll look daft in the departure lounge Embarassed but could be worse could wear a certain football top . ( not saying which and i'm not going to give any hints. )
snow report
paul changed my name , thought I better put that on or your posts will look strange , possibly see you at EOSB Puzzled
snow report
Curtains, if you are a barcode I would ignore you anyway ! wink

We are booked for the EOSB already - Russell is also on the Newcastle flight to GVA - the more the merrier !
snow conditions
Paul ,

The next time you go to Tesco's think of me, I never new I had a use Little Angel

anyway I said I wasn't going to get drawn into the footy thing.

I wont be able to make a decision on the ESOB until I find out how the kids do on their first trip, the other problem is its the weekend of the London Marathon and I'm still thinking of trying to get a place although I missed out on the ballot. Sad
ski holidays
London marathon or skiing at the EOSB let me think for a while ........................................

P.S. Would that be TESCOs at Hexham, Kingston Park, Gateshead, Chester le Street or Dragonville ?
snow report
Nearest would be Kinky Park since there isn't one in Bedlington .

Maybe I should change my location but I thought everyone knows Newcastle ( Drunken party capital of the uk and no I said I wouldn't mention footy Evil or Very Mad ) , Bedlington where's that ? is that named after a funny dog? Do you all wear flat caps .

U know how it is Mad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy