Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Down Skis Presale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Has anyone who pre-ordered some Down skis in the pre season sale received theirs yet? The despatch date was quoted on the 15th of September but I've not had any communication with Down despite sending an email. Has anyone heard anything yet?

Thanks,

Chris
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try contacting them through their Facebook page.

Mine were slightly delayed last year, but it all got sorted very quickly.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi
Considering a pair of these skis for next season any feedback/reviews on them. I am looking for a freeride setup. Is it worth pre-ordering and did you attend any of their demo sessions first?
Thanks for your time guys!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm getting mine out for a week of touring/backcountry on the 22nd of Feb - I'll try and post up a mini review. Didn't try before I bought, went on good faith and will to support a small upcoming business Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Rareperk, we'll I've been having lots of fun on my CD1s recently

Very Happy

The pre-season sale is normally well worth waiting for as they are fairly heavily discoutned, but they also have a sale on currently...

I didn't demo before buying, but then I've never demoed before buying any of my skis. If you know what you like in a ski you can normally tell if it's going to suit you... Though saying that I'm not totally convinced about the Lotus 120s I bought this season. But I should have figured that out from the pintail...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Chrisssyg, @clarky999, Thanks, you both sound pretty pleased with them, I shall follow them on FB and watch for presale details this autumn.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy