Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A good idea for solo beacon training...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Lifted from a very old thread here http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/67737-basic-beacon-training

Get a cheap Nerfball / play rugby ball etc, hollow it out and stick an old avi transceiver in it. Tape it up, put in a white plastic bag and throw it over your shoulder down a bit of a slope. Unless it's a really good day you won't be able to see it easily and therefore have to use your beacon to fi8nd it. Or get your friend to throw it while you close your eyes.

I love this quote Laughing Pigs are very intelligent creatures, on par with a smart dog, maybe even smarter. Training your bacon shouldn't be difficult at all, it just takes consistency and patience though I'm not sure why you'd want to invest all that time and effort into something you're just going to eat eventually.

Oh, you said "beacon..."
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Beacon sarnie, with sauce yummy.......
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Or in a West Indian accent, beer can sarnie. Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy