Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fourth person for Les Deux Alpes 10th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
We are looking for a male or female to join our trip to Les Deux Alpes departing for Gatwick on 10th January.

Cost is £299 including flights, transfers and self catering accommodation (I know....cheap isnt it!) plus we have a BOGOF on the lift passes so you pay £77.50. Ski/board carriage would be an additional £35 if required.
See the following link for details on the accommodation and dont be put off by the 'artists impression' instead of a photo.....I've checked Trip Advisor and it HAS been built!

http://www.igluski.com/les-deux-alpes/residence-ours-blanc_p33139?holidayid=871468850&oid=1233956836

We are two males and one female and will move ourselves around to accommodate you ie if you are a girl (or maybe Zack Efron) then you will share with Rachel.

Paul and I are 50 and physically fit (Obviously I couldnt possibly comment on Rachel's age!).
Rachel skis, Paul is ridiculously competant on downhill, langlauf and a board and I'm happy on reds, blacks and the odd bit of off-piste snowboarding.

We are there for the skiing/boarding, but enjoy a few beers to 'rehydrate' and the end of the day.
If you think (like me) that this is a good deal and that you would like to join us then please pm me. Any questions (did I really miss something?) then put them on the board for all to see.

Be aware that I am going to have extremely limited-nil internet access from tomorrow for a week so wont be replying/posting until next weekend.

Probably worth pointing out that I didnt really enjoy sharing similar accommodation a few years ago with a person who staggered in at 0200am most mornings and didnt see the point in washing up.....so if you are 'that person' then this trip isnt for you!

Cheers.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 13-09-14 15:13; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks very tempting intheshed, I could be interested, is the ski carriage return
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes it is mate, got your PM, let me know. Cheers.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This look good similar age group male easy going higher intermediate standard would need to speak shortly to confirm details
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
How you getting to gatwick
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi, We are all from the Plymouth area so will drive up.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hi, what are the flight times out and return.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
intheshed, you might need to specify the bed arrangement - if it's a smallish double bed and a smallish double sofa bed, you'll need to be jolly friendly..... sounds a good deal, though. snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Pete,
Flight times are as follows

1 10 Jan 2015 LGW (Gatwick) 08:50 GNB (Grenoble) 10:30 894 MON2084
2 17 Jan 2015 GNB (Grenoble) 11:30 LGW (Gatwick) 13:10 894 MON2085

Hi Pam, fair point, but from previous experience the sofa beds tend to be separate 'single' beds so no-one is going to have to spoon with anyone that they hadnt planned to! If the 'fourth' person is a chap then he will share with me on the latter.....if its a chappess then she will bunk in with Rachel in the bedroom which has twin beds!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quite Interested too, also am in Torbay Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks for the interest folks, the fourth place is sorted.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy