Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Taxi share Bourg to Tignes Feb7 2015

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Anyone fancy a taxi share from Bourg saint Maurice to Tinges Val Claret on 7feb 2015 returning the following sat on 14th February for the daytime Eurostar ?

Myself and parter will take up 2 places but there will be two free !

Does anyone know a better way of finding taxi shares ?

Thanks
Paul
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't know about taxi shares but you can always get the bus?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's the return aspect where I want the taxi......longer in bed lol
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,

If you don't mind waiting until closer to the date then you have pretty good chances to fins a taxi share. Add a request on http://www.findtransfers.com/shared-transfers.php and local companies can contact you if something comes up.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers for that ! Request added to there !
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

It's the return aspect where I want the taxi......longer in bed lol

snow report

Those will be very busy Saturdays - so don't count on a quick trip in either direction - the taxi driver will know how long to allow to get back to the airport at the end of your trip, but it won't be quick.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Only going to Bourg saint Maurice so isn't that far by road compared to Geneva or any other airport ! Hopefully less that 1hr !
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Skiloony, sorry, wasn't paying attention. But wouldn't bank on less than an hour for that trip on two of the busiest changeover days of the year.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
After my seat 61 eurostar journey I'll just wanna get there so I'm sure either way It will feel like days for the final stretch !
I've added a request on there so will see what I get back. Failing that it's the bus outward and taxi for the return !
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Skiloony, you might need to book a seat on the bus.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yeah. I'm gonna give it a few weeks and see if I get a response then book it all up. Have you done this journey before ?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy