Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BMI Baby cheap flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I booked 7 flights from Cardiff to Geneva with BMI Baby on the day the flights were released in June. Book early to get the best fares.

Well looking at the flights today (as you do, just to see how much the fares have shot up) and the flights are £50 each cheaper - £350 less for the 7 of us - and still available Evil or Very Mad . I know that it's just tough luck and BMI Baby can push sales by cutting prices and won't do anything about it.

It's the gamble you take - get cheap (ish) prices and guarantee your tickets by booking early, or hang in there just in case there's a sale in ticket prices Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hywel, have you tried putting in the 7 flights or just 1??
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How very annoying. A few easyjet flights have gone down too - but not enough to bother with calling an 0870 number to claim the difference in future flight credits. Most have gone up, despite their sale. But their 'price promise' is a good feature. Maybe BMI baby has something similar?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dan wrote:
Hywel, have you tried putting in the 7 flights or just 1??

They've still got the 7 seats available Sad

pam w wrote:
their (Easyjet) 'price promise' is a good feature. Maybe BMI baby has something similar?

Unfortunately not. I tried a speculative call to BMI Baby, and their operator acknowledged that it was annoying but that nothing could be done about it Evil or Very Mad

Could get a couple of 6 day lift passes for £350..... Sad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy