Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer chamberry to tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
I wonder if anyone can help? I am looking for a private trandfer from chambery to tignes in january.
I did have one booked with ski for fun transfers who i have used before and were brilliant but they have gone bust.
If anyone can point me in the direction of something similar to ski4fun i would be greatful.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
CoolBus.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've looked at a private transfer for the 6th Dec and they are incredibly expensive (approx €600). Not sure how many of you there are but if it's < 4 may be worth looking at the train to Bourg and then sort out a taxi from there. Car hire is reasonable at the mo but will no doubt get more expensive as the season nears.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
www.snowstartransfers.co.uk - a dedicated Tignes operator.

Private transfers appear incredibly expensive - but that's because it is expensive to run one. Ask for a return from LHR to the other side of Birmingham (whilst ensuring it is fully decked for winter ops) and see what you get quoted.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Private transfers appear incredibly expensive - but that's because it is expensive to run one. Ask for a return from LHR to the other side of Birmingham (whilst ensuring it is fully decked for winter ops) and see what you get quoted.

I did it regularly. It is £100 each way.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bertie Wooster wrote:
I've looked at a private transfer for the 6th Dec and they are incredibly expensive (approx €600). Not sure how many of you there are but if it's < 4 may be worth looking at the train to Bourg and then sort out a taxi from there. Car hire is reasonable at the mo but will no doubt get more expensive as the season nears.

I'd say thats resonable, not expensive - if you want expemsive just turn up and get a taxi. I used to drive for a private transfer company, we were middle of the road price wise and would have quoted more than that.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Another recommendation for Snow Star Transfers. One way transfer from Tignes to Chambery on a Friday with about 1 hours notice was £225 in March this year, they were very accommodating and helpful.

Train to bourg and then a taxi, again in March this year a taxi from Bourg up to Tignes Val Claret was €90 in a car, so would be a bit of a struggle if more than a couple of you with luggage (although that was just a call one there and then rather than booked in advance).
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sorry in advance to blow my own trumpet but this is why we built our site... If you put in a request through http://www.findtransfers.com it will be sent to local transfer companies who will get back to you with their quotes directly. You can also ask for shared transfers which can reduce the cost. Hope this helps... Smile
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
FWIW, I had the same dilema.

Car hire for 1 weel from Geneva airport was £134. No brainer.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Philip1972 wrote:
FWIW, I had the same dilema.

Car hire for 1 weel from Geneva airport was £134. No brainer.

Can I ask who that was with, what car (big enough for a set of ski's??), and which week
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
No, it was a Fiesta, but a Modeo size was only £30 more
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy