Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can you buy a season lift pass online?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As per title?

We're off to the Grand Massif for much of the season so obviously buying a season pass. Looking on the site for last year the best prices were available if you bought before the 10th Dec but we hadn't planned on being there until the 20th.

Does anyone know if you physically have go out there so they can take your picture when you buy or could I send a digital pic?

I know I've plenty of time as they aren't even on sale yet but if I do have to go in November the flights are much cheaper if I book them now.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
897sma, don't know about the GM specifically but lots of resorts do online purchase - you can send a digital photo. Going out there would eat up a lot of your savings!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd say if you could buy it online last year you will be able to buy it online this year when it becomes available.

http://winter.grand-massif.com/season-ski-pass

I don't know when the Grand Massif one becomes available but the Paradiski one becomes available sometime in October so I'd just keep checking the website.

If you add Grand Massif to the title I'm sure somebody who knows the area will let you know when and how to buy them.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks Pam. In my mind, using man maths, the money spent to save a few quid didn't count somehow Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
897sma, yes you can. Buy as early as you can. Something like a 50% discount
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
GM pass can be purchased online and if bought by around the 10th Dec you get the adult pass for about €429 (last year). Kids pass under 18 was €250 IIRC and an absolute bargain as weekly kids are under 14 or maybe 16. They will send it to you but you can collect at your chosen resort which is what we do as I think you have to get it verified in resort anyway and our old cards will be reprinted with the new season date. The postal confirmation comes through pretty quick but collecting from resort prevents it from being lost. Just take your electronic and hard copy gubbins with you when you collect. Insurance is cheaper too, think it was €29 for the season last year. Expect Carroz will have a better memory than me but I'm not far off.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
As Basil says GM season pass can be bought online (upload your picture as part of the process) and collected in resort when you arrive (if you have an existing pass from last year it should have an "Internet code" on it which you will need to quote, as well as registering yourself with password, then get old card verified and authenticated on arrival). 14/15 pass is 475 Euro if bought before the deadline (approx. 10th Dec). Options to add Insurance at approx. 30 Euro and summer lift access at another approx. 30 Euro will be offered. The season pass deal also includes (usually) 3 x 1 day passes that can be taken at any of about 25 Haute Savoie resorts (including using them for "Chamonix Unlimited at 50% off), day pass at Verbier and Les Deux Alpes as well as a few local activity discounts. I will be re-newing mine again soon and looking forward to another season in Les Carroz already!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skier52 & Basil thanks. It was the log-in element on the page that made me wonder if online purchase was for renewals only so thanks for clarifying.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Anyone know if there is a discount for a Paradiski season pass? Hoping to do three weeks this year so might be worth trying to get a season pass if possible
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
chaletgirl, looking at http://www.lesarcsnet.com/lifts/ski/prices it appears to come out at 999.00 euros for Paradiski Unlimited Buy Online - nice round sum that is. No mention of any discount for buying early.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
chaletgirl, Discount website opens in October until first week of December for season passes usually. For La Plagne its www.edenski.fr Currently its showing last seasons prices. The la Plagne pass breaks even in 2.5 weeks so you will need to check carefully, for best value!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanx guys. It looks like I'll be there for three weeks and possibly a last minute week at the end of the season, so probable worth it. Maybe!! Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy