Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendations for group ski deals/resorts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

Bit of a complicated one. I'm looking to book a ski hol with about 15 people ideally over NYE (although first week of Jan isn't out of the question).

We want to find a fun resort with good skiing - most of us are good skiiers - a good nightlife and reasonable accommodation. Would want deals e.g. accom + ski passes / ski hire discounts.

Some people in the group are financially better off so are happy to pay more but I'm trying to convince them that we can get more for our money.

We don't need travel included as driving is an option.

Any recommendations for good websites/resorts/ways to go about this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What age is everyone? UCPA are great for groups under 40 - http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/groups

You will find a big difference in cost and accommodation availability between NY week and the first week of January - so go for the later week if you possibly can, to get much more for your money.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

You will find a big difference in cost and accommodation availability between NY week and the first week of January - so go for the later week if you possibly can, to get much more for your money.

+1 You won't get any "deals" for new year week. Accommodation will be half the price in January and, more important still, you won't spend half your time standing in lift queues or negotiation crowded pistes.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy