Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice on Season Lift Pass Deals 2015, 3V/Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,
I am looking to ski for around 5 weeks in the Meribel area of 3v in early 2015. We will prob stay in Brides les Bain but want to ski in Meribel too. Season lift passes are expensive, does anyone know if they do an early bird deals like other places? Thanks for any advice.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No there are not any early bird prices for season passes in the 3V. If you are going to ski everyday for 5 weeks a season pass is the cheapest way, otherwise if you are going to have a few days off a week, then the pay as you go pass may work out better.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They do group deals if its for the same duration and bought at the same time.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The discount offered is next to nothing for a duopass. So disappointed. Think we will just do a week and go elsewhere for the remainder. Thanks for help!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You can buy a 'liberte' pass that charges you for what you use and gives a discount. Iirc it give a free day every 5 or something like that.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
TeeDee62, If you have something lined up in Brides les Bains you could drive up to Champagny in about 10 to 15 minutes each day buying a Paradiski season pass. This gives you easy access to La Plagne and Les Arcs as well as 2 days in three valleys, 2 days in Espace Killy and a day in the smaller resorts such as Pralognan which are all easy to get to from Brides.
The discount on the Paradiski pass is available to anybody who buys it before the end of November, it was in the region of £620 last season (at current exchange rates).
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks, I will take a look but I think this takes us in the wrong direction, my main aim is to be able to ski in merribel but not necessarily stay there, thanks for the advice.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy