Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Black Diamond gloves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
At least half price on Sports Pursuits, some great deals!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anyone used these? I just bought a pair of the Legend gloves as I like the 'under cuff' style.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Guide Lobster are really warm but run a bit large (I m a Hestra 9, their large starts at 9 but feels a bit roomier). Great kit though!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes I had a pair a few years ago and they were great. Only thing I didn't like was the cuffs were massive and came almost half way up my forearms! I wear the Marmot wrist warmers so the under the cuff gloves work well.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've got the Mercury mitts and they are the warmest gloves I have ever tried, love them for cold days, they are a really great price on Sport Pursuit as well.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have the Soloist gloves bought them from T.K.Max ( £30 ) last winter and find them great for walking or skiing. Don't see them lasting as long as my old leather gloves but for the money excellent value. The removable inner insulated glove means I can wear them year round just by wearing either a silk/cotton liner or with lightweight fleece gloves, or just use the supplied inners for really cold weather.
I have not used any of the other BD gloves so can not comment on them but I do have other BD gear ( some clothing and rucksack ) and all is top notch.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yep their gear is great. I have a Dawn Patrol hybrid shell I wear for skiing, probably the most breathable item of clothing I've ever worn. Super comfy and great fit as well, it's the perfect layering jacket IMO. Think their foray into skis and boots etc hasn't gone so well but their clothing and accessories are top notch I think.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've been using both the Guide and Kingpin gloves for a few years now. Both excellent.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I use BD gloves--they're great. Warm and well made.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy