Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Its a cham

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok just back from chamonix,possibly the longest shopping/drinking trip ive had all due to poor weather conditions,though did manage to get on some snow and some low valley cragging,but we didnt get to go up high which was the itinerary.We ended up traveling with eurolines coaches, wasnt to bad only main gripe would be why on earth depart chamonix at 8.45pm,after 6ish theres little else to do and humping round large rucksacks little options.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

why on earth depart chamonix at 8.45pm

To allow people to get a final dinner in before long travelling I guess?

Sorry the weather wasn't conducive to the planned activities - unfortunately that's just how it is sometimes in the mountains. This summer has been particularly troublesome.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And some,oh well i bought a fair amount of gear i probably wont use LOL.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nordwand, nothing to do with drivers required rest periods?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nope,you see they used to depart chamonix at 6pm,and still get their legally required rest periods.They did this for years.So you checked out of your hotel,had a day doing whatever and time for something to eat,quick look around shops then jump on the 6pm bus,worked perfectly.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
nordwand, maybe everyone else likes it the way it is now?

Also, did the inbound bus arrive in Cham at the same time?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Maybe to do with tunnel/ferry times and not arriving in the middle of the night?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The inbound coach arrived at 9am,this is good cos you have a full day.The coach changes on the inbound trip at paris 10pm and now changes at paris outbound at 7am,where before the outbound journey was chamonix direct to calais just stopping at geneva to pick up passengers.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
nordwand, ah maybe it's to catch the changes? not a simple direct journey?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy