Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuhel World Cup Weekend and Week after

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So being an Austria convert and experiencing Mayrhofen and St Anton (3 times) over last couple of years, I have decided to try Kitzbuhel, will be arriving on 24 January but will miss the downhill race but will be there for the Slalom on the Sunday. I am fully expecting town to be chaotic, mental, party central over the weekend but does anyone know what its likely to be like the rest of the week - I am assuming the crowds come for the weekend then disappear again, there are no school holidays etc that week.

All info, tips etc appreciated - am quite happy to be there for some of the world cup madness as I am sure it will be a spectacle but it would be nice to think that for the other 5 days there wont be 40,000 drunk austrians on the slopes too.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have done Kitz on WC dowhhill Race day and the week after, The town is party central on the race days/nights but don't recall it being too mad slope wise for the following week. Go have a ball.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
World Cup Weekend is just that - a weekend event. Some pistes are closed off for training on the days leading up to the event, and of course over the weekend as well, but the whole circus moves on directly after the end of the Sunday evening party. Spectators arrive for the race days and most leave the same evening, and by about Tuesday you wouldn't even know that there had been anything happening once the media boxes, beer tents, hot air balloons and Milka Cows have been packed away.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy