Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler house-share 2015 anyone??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone is likely to be in the same situation as me looking for a place to stay in Whistler this season? I've just booked my flights so I'll be there from January 16th until April 21st, was hoping to see if I could get a group together for a house-share instead of paying hostel prices for the whole time.

Long shot I know but it would be awesome to get out riding every day then save money at night by pre-drinking with some like-minded people before heading down to the village. Shout me up if you're going to be in a similar position. I can't cook but I can make up for that by washing-up and sharing my awesome music collection Happy

Cheers guys,

- Adam.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Adam_Libertine,
Adam, first off i'm bloody Jealous!!!!
I went out for a month 2 years ago and used a british company seasonit.co.uk maybe worth booking the first month with them until you get your bearings then get something else after. I am planning a month or two at the end of season but most likely Europe. If you do book with seasonit explain what you are looking for ie age no work etc as they try and offer you chalet to suit you needs. I wish I booked snowbird lodge as they were all out just to ski every day and not work but I was in chalet bon ami which was a younger pre university age group but they all worked most days so nobody to go out riding with. I found most people out for the season where more into house partys as it was expensive to go out regular but their is a circuit which pub/club is busy on a certain night.
Also I cant recommend enough ski lessons with max4 esp on a powder day, you jumped the queues and the instructors knew where the best powder was. Its expensive but you can make a one of payment and go as much as you like just turn up in the morning or afternoon. Only 4 in a group and the instructor, would be flexible on what group wanted.
bug you got me thinking, I want to go back!!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks very much for all that, I'll check out Season-It asap. Cheers
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Adam_Libertine, not this winter, as I've already committed to Chamonix. But having never skied anywhere that isn't driving distance, I am thinking very seriously about a couple of months in North America in 2015/16, or even 1 month in NA and 1 month in Japan...

So I'd be very interested to hear how your plans go - please do pop back and keep us informed, and good luck with it!

WASHOUT, seasonit and Max4 do look very good, thanks for mentioning.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Adam_Libertine, Accommodation is the hardest thing to find in Whistler - at a sensible price. There were loads of people who had jobs but could not find anywhere to live that went home last season.

So get in early, you really need to be out there in Oct to find a place. From here checkout www.piquenewsmagazine.com which has many adverts for shares etc. Also craigslist is very active but be careful with bogus deals on there.

Daughter will be out there but is already sorted.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers Jake, much appreciated
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy