Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cancellation Insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are lucky enough to be cruising over Christmas /New year as a one off holiday costing approx. £20,000 inc flights but hoping to return to EOSB in Nov.
Looking for cancellation insurance for cruise if I break a leg.
With my luck no insurance taken would guarantee a leg break and £10,000 down.
Most/all insurance only cover cancellation up to £5,000 each leaving shortfall of £10,000.
Does anybody know of company that will cover this risk at a sensible price.
We are both fit people in early 70 s

THANKS

Big drink at EOSB if successful for winning post!!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
geoffk, give MPI brokers a call , their normal policy might not be suitable, but they may be able to help with an alternative.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy