Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dienten - Over new year (27th - 3rdJan)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

does anyone know of any snowhead'ers or friends that are likely to have accommodation in or around the Dienten area over NY for two people? A very friendly couple are on the look out but seem to have left it a bit late for anywhere to stay.

We have a group of us heading out there and it would be really annoying if they had to miss out.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry if posted in the wrong place. Just realised this is Reviews and Reports Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gnarbecue offers accommodation in Dienten: Dienten Cabin, though I suppose it may well already be booked around that time. Maybe they have other contacts, though.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate it.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fenoit, another snowHead with good contacts in that area is CraigJ. He has a huge apartment in a block in Hintermoos, just down the pass from Dienten. There will most likely be others in the same block that may suit.

Contact the local tourist office as well as there is quite a lot of availability to be honest, but because it is New Year's Week you would be well advised to get on the case sooner rather than later.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fenoit,
Unfortunately we are fully booked for the new year week, as are a lot of places in the village. The Hochkoenig Tourist office have a fantastic online 'request pool' service where you enter you requirements in terms of dates, type of accommodation and they send it out through their system to all the owners in the area. Then up to 10 people can get back to you with an offer. Last time I checked, there were a few offers still going out to people looking for new year.
http://www.hochkoenig.at/en/unterkuenfte/anfrage-formular

Now, if only we could have every week as popular as this one!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy