Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Few Words : full length film on YouTube

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Few Words is available free on YouTube now. If you have even a passing interest in Freeride, backcountry and what many think the future of the sport might look like, this is well worth a watch.

http://youtube.com/v/F1ylnd6msXQ
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We've had this on DVD for a while. Impresses our friends no end when they come to stay. Nice to see La Balme on show, excellent story. Film could do with some tighter editing, but what a guy. Skullie snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
anyone know if I can save this for viewing offline, ie on a train etc
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kitenski, there are a few Youtube downloader sites (and browser plugins). I usually use http://www.clipconverter.cc/ - looks like that site is blocked for that movie though Sad

I just tried to find this on the Youtube APP in the TV portal of my humax tellybox but it wasn't being too helpful either. Will see what I can find later
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think there's restrictions. I couldn't play it on my iphone, and I suspect they may have sorted a way to prevent it being reencoded by the YouTube converter sites.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You have to specifically enable the video to be available via mobile devices.

In terms of being a naughty copyright infringer it's an issue of access and as long as you have access to the stream there is nothing they can do to block people saving the video to disk.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Look guys just buy the effing DVD Candide deserves your cash.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
gvj wrote:

+1
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cool vid thanks
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
gvj wrote:

I suspect it's clever marketing. They'll have seen the sales drop off by now. By making it free to stream they'll stimulate some more sales of the DVD to those who see it but can't stream everywhere. The incidence of a few capturing the stream isn't significant enough to be of concern and every DVD sold after this is bonus profit.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy