Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski the whole 2015 season in Switzeraland for Free

Poster: A snowHead
Haha. Sometimes I wonder if nix is taking the wee wee.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
madlondoner wrote:
Haha. Sometimes I wonder if nix is taking the wee wee.

Those without faith, trust in very little.
It makes me wonder if they are themselves untrustworthy?
In any event I guess it doesn't matter as these people would never apply.
So far all volunteers have been trusted by us and ours, and are evidently trustworthy.

"Virtuous circles are wonderful things.
Start one yourself, and see what it brings."

Nix.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lol yes just cause someone is cynical about your unpaid job scheme means that they are untrustworthy in themselves. Oh wait a minute; that makes no logical sense. The two are not related. If you were doing this to meet people, you would invite them over free of charge and just ask them to put in some money for food.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
madlondoner, but they might object to doing his dishes, laundry, driving, cooking, washing up? I know my mates would, or am I just untrusting of them?
Still reckon it's all a windup.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
madlondoner wrote:
If you were doing this to meet people, you would invite them over free of charge and just ask them to put in some money for food.

Why would I do that??? I don't need more money or more food.
Perhaps you might try and see this from a more othered centred perspective, it might help.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Any help needed for 2016 nixmap ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
AAhhh I wondered when this post would pop up - This is all of our pre-season entertainment Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just cut and paste the first 7 pages of this thread and we'll be done for another season.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ansta1 wrote:
Just cut and paste the first 7 pages of this thread and we'll be done for another season.

Nah, where would be the fun in that Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
What's the deal here?

Someone lives in house for free. Becomes household staff when the family occasionally show up?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
mayr wrote:
What's the deal here?

Someone lives in house for free. Becomes household staff when the family occasionally show up?

at best yes. They have you sign a gag order and we have never in all the years heard off anyone whos worked for them. By all accounts they show up more than occassionaly and all the past applicants are now rotting away in the basement Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
not sure its that different to applying as a volunteer at a festival. Its a longer commitment obviously, but at least there not asking for admin fee's and application fee's like the festival companies do :/
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
If anyone wants to do some festival volunteering next year, do let me know. We need staff at lots of them.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
cameronphillips2000 wrote:
If anyone wants to do some festival volunteering next year, do let me know. We need staff at lots of them.

Not that I would, but what exactly do the volunteers do?
ski holidays
Where is Switzeraland, a fictitious place in all our minds?
snow report
Timberwolf wrote:

Patience young Jedi. nixmap will appear in good time for the start of the season. Laughing
snow conditions
Looks like a great opportunity for the right persons.

Just remember, a majority of the world's population would not even grasp the concept of skiing, let alone even being able to afford the very cheapest Bulgarian package ski holiday, even if they saved all their income for 3 years.

So we are all very, very fortunate folks indeed, and living lives of luxury compared to most.
latest report
PaulC1984 wrote:
mayr wrote:
What's the deal here?

at best yes. They have you sign a gag order and we have never in all the years heard off anyone whos worked for them. By all accounts they show up more than occassionaly and all the past applicants are now rotting away in the basement Happy

Gagging Order ...... I have signed these many times before. I guess in this case it is to insure privacy as the employer/client does not wish to have their exploits broadcast in any way. IMO perfectly normal. (their use and effectiveness is perhaps why it has not been revealed who has taken advantage of the offer?) [but they do not stop the rumour mongers though clearly] wink

Each to their own Smile
snow conditions
Maybe there won't be a thread this year and someone is already lined up.

If i was in a position to do this this year I'd have already been in touch with nixmap, begging them not to post. And a previous helper might be going back for another winter...
ski holidays
Sorry didn't even see this threads new posts, already full from last year .
ski holidays
nixmap wrote:
Sorry didn't even see this threads new posts, already full from last year .

I'm really disappointed, your thread keeps us all entertained pre season Happy.

Have a safe and happy season/new year
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy