Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Blasted Chillfactore

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
God I hate the way that place does its sales and marketing. It's so utterly awful. Some highly paid marketing muppet has obviously been employed to try to maximise MI, customer data collection etc, but they just don't seem to get the big picture. It's like they think they're trying to sell something people don't want. They want to be underhand and devious about it. They seem to make it as difficult as possible for genuine keen customers to get in contact.

I WANT TO BOOK A SNOWCAMP/LESSONS FOR MY KIDS IN SUMMER. PLEASE GIVE ME THE INFO I NEED AND SELL IT TO ME.

But no, the info on their godawful website is contradictory, so I try to phone them up. I get some stupid long recorded message about how poo-poo the phone lines are and how I'd be better on the website. Then it rings out and nobody answers.

So I email them, and get the same bloody stupid speil in the email. They have a snowspehering experience and it's great and they won't give me any info unless I give them my email address and mobile phone number so they can pester me from now until eternity about whatever pathetic Kartoffelsack experience they might dream up in the future to make up for the huge losses they're making becuase people who want to ski can't actually do so because of all the obstacles they put in the way of booking.

I GET IT. I KNOW YOU WANT £1.43 FROM BT IF I TEXT YOU.

I know you won't phone me back unless I text you and hence give you my mobile number so you can spam me for years about contemptible dross such as snowspehereing which you're the only people in northern Europe to offer etc etc etc. There might be a valid reason for why nobody else in northern Europe offer it.

Here's an idea for you. Why not make it easier for your customers to buy what they want to buy from you. And forget ramming all this crap down their throats about stuff they're frankly not interested in?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
TheGeneralist, keep up, Avalanche has gone Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Equally nonsensical is that paying on the day the booking staff have exactly the same arduous form to fill in as booking online meaning it takes ages and ages.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
narc, There is a machine that will print out your ticket if you have booked online.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rjs wrote:
narc, There is a machine that will print out your ticket if you have booked online.

Yes, my point was that if you show up the booking staff go through the entire same form as you fill in online rather than it simply being:

Me: one adult for 1.5hrs please
Them: sessions can start at x y or z time
Me: y time please
Them: £xx
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sarah, Well that was an enormous waste of £100k!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
evry time i try and book the 'breakfast' club on a wednesday it's never advertised...you need to serach for it !!!
i wonder why some places make navigating their web site so difficult
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy