Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just popping by....

Poster: A snowHead
to say hello. I'm at work in front of my pc, dreaming of snow and mountains...

Is anyone else having withdrawal symptoms yet?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowqueen11, yes
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd much rather be skiing than at work in front of my PC. But at least I've got a few months to work out how I'm going to get away with 3 or 4 weeks skiing again next season!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes. Only got back a few hours ago too!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Is anyone else having withdrawal symptoms yet?

No, actually. Looking forward to going back to France in June for walking in alpine meadows and sailing my dinghy in Chichester Harbour throughout the summer. Little Angel
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Also looking forward to walking in the mountains and sailing ... but did have to go for a slide at Tamworth on Monday Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
One week back and the withdrawal is kicking in.

I'm going to have to get some work done in a dome over summer.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowqueen11, Only about 200 more sleeps........... Shocked

Damn
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ahh the pleasures of indoor and dry just got back from a couple hours at CFe and will be going back again on Friday snowHead

Only problem is I am realising how addicted I was and an instructor from the darkside of CFe told me that if I join the monthly lift pass in the summer will be £36 all I need now is permission to camp outside ( top of slope would be nicer wink ).

Skiing is still rubbish but hey at the prices for the monthly will soon be skiing reasonable again. Skullie
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Arapaho Basin will be open till mid June and has just had a huge dump . . . sooooooo tempted to go back Sad
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowqueen11, ....withdrawal symptoms?......I've lapsed into the heavy post- season diet of methadone .... Also known as fetishistic kit buying ... For some reason compulsive kit buying makes me feel as though I'm still skiing ... Thought I might stop today .... Tried to walk past the Oakley shop in covent garden ... But but but just couldn't help myself .... Thought that might be it then I get an email from friends in ch that they are in Verbier at the weekend for the last lifts there and then in chamonix for the last lifts the following weekend .... And then I'm back in the methadone zone all over again ...... Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
valais2, I'm as bad . . . Think I may have finally found my perfect 'carry on' rucksack . . . a 30ltr camelbak with all the pockets, protection and ski/board/shovel/probe, carry options I could want . . . and still able to fit and function as a carry on with enough room for all the elecrocrap we seem to need these days rolling eyes the bulk of which will put any traveller into 'excess' if they stuffed it into their 'hold' bag.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
valais2, Me too ... I have far too much ski crap.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yeah, I came back last week with a load of goodies too. Just trying to work out the mechanics of avalanche S &R training at Hemel with my shiny new transceiver Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Working like a loony to try and earn enough for two skiing holidays next season...
ski holidays
Already dreaming and planning - bought a new ski jacket in the sales (one that fits a 6'7" giant). Wife has also bought some ski gear for our little one this week.
latest report
snowqueen11, withdrawal symptoms? By now they've reappeared, but at the start of the week I was glad to be resting my weary bones in an office chair!
ski holidays
The withdrawal symptoms kicked in just after we got to Eurotunnel and discovered the tunnel had a broken down train in it, and we were delayed by 4 hours. We have tried to minimise our dismay by having lunch in Nuits-St-Georges, dinner in Champagne, and lunch in Calais before the Sunday pm crossing, preceded by stocking what little space we had in the car with a few cases of wine.
snow report
Still riding... got at least another couple of weeks....
snow conditions
Uploaded a picture as a screensaver of Lagazoui absolutely covered in snow, but hasn't really helped Sad . So booked 2 trips for next year to Selva snowHead . Just got to find the money to pay for them now Big Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy