Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Freedom Series and Coe Cup

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Congratulations to the winners of the CoeCup:

Female Board - Anna Beckett
Female Ski - Katie Small
Male Board - Adam Gairns
Male Ski - Dave Biggin

Full results are now live at www.freedomseries.co.uk

After 4 excellent freeride events, the 2014 Scottish Freedom series winners are:-

Female Board - Kirsty Taylor
Female Ski - Bridgette Gibson
Male Board - Adam Gairns
Male Ski - Dave Biggin

Congrats to all!!!

and a wee video from the Coe Cup

coe cup 14- from happy coach
http://vimeo.com/93037337
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
feef, Thanks for posting. Was it all on the flypaper this year or was there a second slope mentioned ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It was all on the Flypaper. It was hoped that we could get 2 runs in, but the weather closed in after the first run so that's all we got. Still, was good while it lasted, even if I could have done with a 2nd run after my disastrous first one Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think we spoke at the start of the walk to the face, was quite a scar you made on your skis if it was you Smile

Good effort tho and I like the end piece of the video as it's hard to appreciate how steep it is otherwise
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
geeo wrote:
I think we spoke at the start of the walk to the face, was quite a scar you made on your skis if it was you Smile

Good effort tho and I like the end piece of the video as it's hard to appreciate how steep it is otherwise

Yup, that was me. It's an excuse to get some new skis for next season, and to come back next year... unfinished business Very Happy

Looking at the very last bit of the clip, I still can't work out why my left ski came off the second time. You can see the tip of it in the clip, and it just appears to roll off my foot. Perhaps I hadn't put it on properly :S
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I was up a couple of weeks ago and skied the slope for the first time. What's the word on how steep it is ? First time down (on my own in mixed light) it certainly got my attention. That said it was probably all the talk of crevasses from the staff !
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It's said it's about 45 degrees at it's steepest, but it's not a long run.

Some discussion and photos on Winterhighland about it.

http://www.winterhighland.info/forum/read.php?2,98331,98331,quote=1
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy