Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's probably a piste when there's snow on it...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
"Only" 42kph, looks exciting enough to me...

http://youtube.com/v/iqCkICXWdWI

Anyone been? http://www.serlesbahnen.at/index.php?id=29&L=1

Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've been on one of these in Germany. They feel *much* faster than they look! This one's much longer though - looks amazing!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I did one of those in Saas Fee a few summers ago, not a long as that one .

We did it No Brakes, it was pretty hairy.

My kids were about 10 and 13 at the time.

The following week a young teen lad was thrown off and killed Sad

That was a thought-provoker
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not that one, but I've done the one at Imst, which was pretty fun.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Been on the one at Golm http://en.golm.at/alpine-coaster

That tops out at 40km/h and has seat belts!! Really good fun snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
wow - my worst nightmare!
and I have done bob-skeleton and been down a bobsleigh run driven by an olympic medallist and pulling 5G through one 270deg bend...
this looks much scarier... ...even sitting at my desk watching!

Alasdair
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
looks to be going faster than 42KPH though
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We rode the one at Montgenevre this winter gone, pretty good fun for 6 euros and we'd have gone for a second go if it wasn't so cold and a huge queue.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The kids and I did one in Switzerland a couple of years ago on the Pilatus. It wasn't as long as that one, but still good fun.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'll take it over the toboggan run in Val Thorens any time! Looks like excellent fun - love that sort of thing!

There's a similar sort of "run" at Chatham next to the dry ski slope but it's less like a monorail. And quite clearly nowhere near as exciting as the one posted above. I went on it twice and it was quite good fun for the first few turns until I got stuck behind a bunch of children taking the corners very carefully, which obviously I am glad they did for their sakes, but it did somewhat kill any chance of adrenaline. Here's what it's like for those not in the know (not my video, just a random YouTube one):
http://youtube.com/v/7EZqCT08xho
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wow , that's even longer than the one in Kranska Gorja in Slovenia
- the one which, at the bottom I realised my camera had fallen out of my unzipped pocket Sad

Cue one more chair lift to the top and a walk all the way down the side of said run, whereupon I found said camera about 4 bends from the bottom!
And it was a bloomin long way on steep ground, in long grass, and you had to keep looking to makemsurethere wasn't a yellow toboggan coming at you at 45 mph
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy