Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lufthansa strike

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am meant to be flying LHR-MUC this Friday with Lufthansa en route to Snowbombing in Maryhofen next week Smile however their pilots are on strike and I think (but not certain) that my flight has been cancelled.

Their website indicates my flight ist kaput however I've not received any communication to confirm.

My Bookings link is broken.

Can't get through on the phone. (all lines are busy please try again later...no hold facility)

This is all very un-German. Is anyone else in the same boat? (or plane...whatever)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
only LH operated flights affected afaik.
Swiss, Austrian etc. still running, but that would only be for connecting flights from FRA-INN or FRA-ZRH.

Oh and Frankfurt airport staff keep going on strike too. And due to German labour/union laws, the guys in other airports can join in with wildcat sympathy strikes with virtually no prior notice.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
After more clicking 99% certain that my flight is cancelled feck feck feck Sad

If I request a refund to my ticket via their email form is my return flight also reimbursed? (not currently cancelled)

Can anyone point me in the direction of an internet forum for airline geeks which might have more answers???
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hmmm blind panic means my eyes aren't working
Quote:
Refund will take place for the whole booking (all unused segments)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hd wrote:
Can anyone point me in the direction of an internet forum for airline geeks which might have more answers???

Try a forum called PPRuNe (Professional Pilots Rumour Network), has many many many subfora, you should find what you're after.

Going to mention the dirty word... insurance?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not much on PPrune - other than pilots supporting their brethren for maintenance of T&Cs.

BA certainly making a killing - just looked at LHR to MUC Shocked - and a significant afterglow into next week as well for them. Trebles all round at T5!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hd, I'll PM you the notice we've received from ABTA on this - too long to post here - which might be useful.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Montana, thanks. I've requested a refund and have rebooked onto LGW-SZG which is actually more convenient for me so panic over. Just hoping ze Germans reimburse in full for both legs.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy