Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rehab and the AlterG

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Back in January I sustained a tibial plateau and fibular fracture, ruptured ACL and part detached MCL.I've been on no weight bearing/not much movement for 8 weeks and the NHS physio I saw a week ago said I was only ready for hydrotherapy - which I'm starting on Friday.
I asked about anti gravity on here a few weeks back and decided to give it a go (despite nobody saying they'd tried it)! I thought I'd post my progress. I've had 4 sessions now over 2 weeks - moving up from an initial 20% weightbearing to 45%. I'm very impressed so far. My knee is significantly more mobile and I'm now able to walk on the treadmill keeping form.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
shiprat, glad it's helped.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
shiprat, Glad it work and is still working for you. I quoted Chemmy Alcott's experience as she had raved about it in a blog I follow shortly before you posted your question. I think for many though it is too expensive still and the machines are few and far between.

I relied more on hydrotherapy using a flotation belt when I was non-weight bearing.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy