Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Suggest decent gear shop on way from Munich to Saalbach

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Off to Saalbach for a last weekend, but upon packing up last night I found I need a decent set of googles, like Oakley Crowbars. Do any of you have any suggestion on where to purchase en route from Munich to Saalbach?

I would expect that I would pay through nose in Saalbach itself.

Leaving tomorrow so cant get delivered?

Thanks in advance,

Rob
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
you'll go through lofer and saalfelden, should be able to get them there and they are reasonable towns.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sportsschack (sic?) in Munich?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you are driving yourself there is an excellent outdoor pursuits store in Raubling near Rosenheim called "iko". It is also the home of Corretec bikes, they are hand-made there. Come of the A8 at Rosenheim and turn south away from Rosenheim heading towards Nußdorf and Neubeuren. Drive through Pfraundorf and shortly after the end of the village turn left into Kirchdorf. IKO is at the far end of the village. Don't worry if you miss it as you can also drive past it and then turn left again and drive back on yourself. The season is over for us in this region really so they are stocking up with summer stuff. There are some quality bargins to be had as a result! It is easy to get back on to the A8 or A93 afterwards as well.

http://www.iko-shop.de/Ausruestung/Wintersport/Ski-Alpin/

Otherwise Lofer (not much choice) and Saalfelden (more choice but knowing where to go and to park may be a problem!)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks a million guys & gals.

We are driving from Munich so stop off is no problem. Looking forward to few days of sun & then the forecast looks good for a few cm of fresh stuff!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy