Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

kaprun vs. zillertal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi! We are planning a couple of summer ski days as part of a broader european vacation and are trying to make a final decision between Kaprun-Zell am See, or the Zillertal valley and the Hintertux Glacier. We will be skiing around the 23rd -25th of June. I had been reading some conversation about these areas and Zermatt, however, I can't get back to that conversation. Can anyone share perspective on these two places at this time of year. And oh yeah... we will be with our 11 and 13 year old kids who are pretty good skiiers, but still likely need beginning to moderate runs. Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads.

Kitzsteinhorn at Kaprun is now severely curtailing summer opening. Kitzsteinhorn won't be open 23rd - 25th June this year.

See >> http://www.kitzsteinhorn.at/en/skiing-resort/tickets-prices

Hintertux will be open >> http://www.hintertuxergletscher.at/en/rates-info/summer-prices.html
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you so much for this info. This may be a really dumb question, however, is Zell am See the same as Kitzsteinhorn?

Thank you again!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey Quinton... forget my dumb question... I figured it out!

Thanks so much!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It has to be Tux every time, it is a bigger area and better terrain, although you will need to be comfortable on red runs.

This is from April 2009 on a section of Tux that will be open in June, my wife and two of our girls aged 8 and 12 at the time, the top and bottoms sections of this run are red.

http://youtube.com/v/p4YwW79IdAI
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy