Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WANTED: Magician vanishes from Jackson Hole with $100,000

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A magician, believed to be Irish, has fled the US ski resort of Jackson Hole after allegedly stealing payments of $550 each from 236 people expecting to enjoy ski holidays in the resort.

Police have not named the suspect, who is believed to have committed the fraud two weeks ago by charging the sums from credit card numbers he had obtained on an email. It is suspected that he has fled to Canada.

This report from Planet Jackson Hole.
Quote:
All told, police say, nearly $130,000 was charged to the credit cards. The funds were then credited to the phony business account, whereupon the magician connived his partner into withdrawing $98,000 in cash plus another $12,000 in cashier's checks so the magician could payoff nonexistent transportation and hotel vendors and "book" their clients' fantasy vacations.

Have you been swindled by this man, or do you know anyone who has?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It wasn't me.

Honest.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think the top hat and cape would have made me think twice about giving him my money.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Abracadabra.......... there's a sucker born every minute
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
alan empty wrote:
I think the top hat and cape would have made me think twice about giving him my money.

I'd be more wary of trusting your money with people in pin-striped suits.

Several magicians have found money behind my ears, so I wouldn't be too hard on the profession generally.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes, the folk in pinstripe suits are likely to be merchants rolling eyes

(ex equitable life investor and buyer of technology funds)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy