Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free late season passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know what areas have any free late season passes for children? Thinking of heading out on 5/6th April.

Jnr is 12. We've benefitted a few times from free passes for him at Easter over the past few years although I'm aware that we're now on the cusp of him not being classed as a child in some areas.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Saalbach Hinterglemm offers free children's passes for kids born after 1998 from 15th March. Under 7's are free all season.

Unfortunately, unless there is a huge dump of snow in the next few days, I can see much of the resort closing at the end of March, if not sooner, so probably not the place for 5th April this season.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The company Simply Morzine which, strangely enough is based in Morzine are offering free lift passes for under 12's from 29th March onwards. Excellent company as well, my daughter used to work for them. Get excellent reviews too.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
quinton, Shame about lack of snow at Saalbach, really fancy making a trip there.

wishfulthinker, thanks will take a look. I read somewhere that PdS offers this for anyone (not just Simply), but it wasn't showing on their lift pass website when I checked prices, same for Les Arcs (we've taken advantage of their free pass in the past - Ski World are advertising free passes).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
La Plagne are offering "Buy two adult Paradiski passes and get one child Paradiski pass free" - available on that 6th April week as well as the 13th and 20th April weeks. Child passes are under 14 so your son would still qualify
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hammerite, Ski Amade has free kids passes from mid March till season end when buying one week adult pass. Ange
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hammerite, check carefully if considering Morzine or other PDS resorts as there are some offers but often limited to certain accommodation providers.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hammerite, Serre Chevalier have a buy one get one free offer for April. Also includes lunch offers
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks all. Very useful info.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Soll/Skiwelt do free kids passes when you buy an end of season adult pass Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Oops sorry, just saw your dates! Scrap skiwelt, it'll be closed by then. But still free kids passes till 30/03 wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy