Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for cheap ski break in Easter holidays

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there
I hope someone can help me. I am looking for the best way to find a cheap ski holiday in the easter holidays (aoril 5th- 19th). There are two of us and I am only looking for maybe a 4-5 day break. Only when I look at package deals it seems impossible to find anything of a decent price. Is it best looking non package deals and if so where is the best place to look at.? I am aware that it may have to be above certain height levels in order to get decent snow at that time of year but once again I am not fully in the know of this. I would be most grateful for any help on this ASAP as am aware will need to book soon.

Cheers

Karl
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
karlsburg25, welcome to snowheads. snowHead Have a look at Action Outdoors - they have a range of short (4 or 5 day) breaks during that period, staying in UCPA centres in France. Very good value.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We have 13th - 20th April for £399 per person if that helps? Fully catered . . .
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there
Can you tell me what is included with that price? Ideally we are looking at 5 days
Cheers

Karl
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Karl,

I've copied below a list of what is included for you - and I'm sure we can do a bit of extra discount if you are only staying 5 nights. You can get hold of me in the real world on heather@ice-fire.co.uk and the chalet details are via the link at the bottom of my profile.

Happy planning . . .

Included in your Ice and Fire Holiday
7 nights chalet accommodation
Breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days - continental on chalet day off
Pre-dinner drinks and canapés - 6 nights a week
A four course evening meal with bottled wine - 6 nights a week
Children's evening meals as required - 6 nights a week
Help yourself fruit bowl
Beer, wine and soft drinks in the complimentary chalet bar
Unlimited broadband wifi access
Pre-arrival booking service for ski hire, ski school, lift passes and transfers
Chamber maid and hosting service provided by your chalet staff - 6 days a week
White hotel quality linen, towels and bathrobes with a mid-week towel change
Complimentary toiletries
Use of all chalet facilities
Book exchange and a selection of board games to borrow
Free use of childcare equipment including cot, highchair and baby monitors
Local French Tourism Tax
Total Payment Protection (Topps) Financial Security
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
karlsburg25, we can offer you a 5 night break in our apartment in Serre Chevalier , and have availability from 29th March to 13th April so can be slightly flexible about arrival and departure dates. PM me for more info. snowHeads discount available.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy