Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Late Deal to Cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Try to get a deal to Cervinia departing next weekend 8/9th. Any suggestions re. companies? The usuals are coming up with ziltch for that week for some reason. Confused
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
same boat but looking at 22March departure from London Any.....Cannot find offers for Italian resorts, maybe still too "early"?????
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
himollerski, have you any luck yet?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mollerski, you're right! Nothing in Cervinia for March 8//9 Shock
But lots of availability elsewhere - try La Plagne Smile
Did find a room in Valtourneche: http://www.miramonticervino.it/en/
(Googled ski cervinia march 8 or 9)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mollerski, surely the point of "late" deals is that you have limited control over where you go? I'd be slightly surprised that Cervinia has much remaining. I'd guess it's probably all in hotels as well (as will be most of Italy) so the TOs will not necessarily have any overcapacity to discount...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi

Looking at Cervinia for a possible late ish week. I've skied there before in early to mid March and had great conditions, What would you expect it to be like early April ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hopefully ok as that's when I'm going!

I've only been in early March too.

Currently 360cm of snow higher up!
Very Happy

I am looking at snowforecast all the time and hoping it wont warm up too much. However last time we went in March it was apparently 15 degrees a few weeks before in the town and the skiing was still good to the bottom.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy