Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter 2014 family holiday location?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from a great 9 days skiing in neiderau. And this year I have another weeks leave coming up on 12 April in the Easter hols so we are already talking about going skiing again.
This was our 3rd family outing and I have a 6 year old who's coming on leaps and bounds, managed all the reds and blacks in neiderau and aufach (albeit, fairly slowly) and an 8 year old who's a good skier and also has started to snowboard - he can get down a piste using frontside and backside turns and also manage frontside spins on the flatter parts.
My wife and I are strong intermediates, although I don't have a huge amount of experience, but have progressed quickly after 3 family holidays.
Has anyone got any suggestions for a snowsure location for Easter? I need to do it reasonably sensibally priced but good value for money is more important than overall cost. I've never driven down to France but I suppose we could look at that as an option.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
alexl, Les Deux Alpes is one of the most snowsure because it has a glacier, though in April there should be plenty of skiing below the glacier. It's not too expensive a resort and you can get reasonable transfers from Grenoble with Bens Bus. The lower slopes will be slushy but they are not really worthwhile anyway - lots of people will download in one of the lifts.

Are you looking for self-catering? Plenty of choice of places to eat, if you prefer not to cook for yourselves and some well-priced accommodation - have a look at the places at http://www.easi-apartments.com/

They will reliably reflect the descriptions.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Solden or Obergurgl? Half Board is costing us about £45 a night that week, snowsure too.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ghost Dog, fickle splitter!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Are you doing DIY for that ghost dog or package? Where are you flying to
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
alexl, Paradiski.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JimboS What?

DIY got flights Edinburgh to Innsbruck via Amsterdam. Getting bus/train to resort, staying in Langenfeld in the Hotel Hirschen, ski bus stops at the door.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ghost Dog, You going to Solden and me going to old faithful is going to try the patience of the snow gods.

alexl, You should have a look at Mayrhofen too, mid April is normally pretty good here too.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yup, you should have come to Soelden for a pre boys trip recce. And at over 3000m I may not need the snow gods.

Just booked the Hoff for New Year, saying at the Laendenhof.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy