Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

adaptive question.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi everybody, just some background on me i have been an instructor for the last 10 years and last year through an internship in Colorado i fell in with adaptive skiing and am now in the preliminarily process of starting a adaptive snow sports center where i live. and i am having a difficult time trying to find out how to purchases equipment (IE bi skis, mono skis, outriggers, etc). any help in where to find such info would be much appreciated.

thanks. Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ask Google for adaptive ski equipment and you'll get various websites with lists of adaptive ski equipment suppliers. I'd start with Spokes n Motion. If you're in Europe, look for Praschberger and Tessier.
Hope that helps...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I will find out which sit skis our group uses. A good quality sit ski will cost a few thousand dollars. I certainly know the new models the charity that assists my daughter are far easier to "bucket ride" particuarly for me being tall.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.spokesnmotion.com/node/133?form=133 Think its this one. We took one of the parents down a slope when in la plagne last year and they said the ride was much nicer than our older sit skis. It also has more adjustment options. Personally riding a sit skier I find it much easier to use. Downside its about 6000 dollars
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://enablingtech.com is a good place to go as they are the manufacturers of the Bi-Unique Bi ski and they also make the Superlite outriggers which most adaptive ski schools use
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dan100 I had the joy of skiing the HOC ski this year at Big Bear and I found it a joy to ski
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh, we've been looking at the HOC 2, are there any uk ski school using them as we are willing to travel to try one
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
saw at least one being used by ESF in serre chevalier last week. The charity my daughter skis with owns two.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Mahonri89,
Please let me know where are you based and some more info regarding group age and what skiers do you ski with (what disability). I will do my best to let you know what will be the best value for money if you are thinking about getting some adaptive kit. You can contact me as well on dom@activetherapy.eu

Regards, Dom Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy