Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiwear4less Tamworth

Poster: A snowHead
Just had an email saying the Tamworth Skiwear4less is shutting down and closes for good this Sunday. A pity the odd little shop with great staff has fallen victim to the Sportsdirect takeover, even more glad I did Spyderjon's tuning course as I usually got my kit services by them for about half the price of Ellis Brigham just up the road at the snowdome!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes its a shame. I pop in occasionally and get kit serviced. Agree about the staff, always friendly and helpful.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep and a handy way of keeping a growing snowboarder in the Westbeach kit she 'absolutely must' have without breaking the bank (have got her one last pair of the hideous yellow WB trousers she loves for £25 from the website).
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What a shame, used it plenty over the years. but it went from being a shop full of gear to a shop full of space recently. I will miss it. Guess i'll be servicing my own ski's
from now on.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Rocki, Yep guess Sportsdirect were winding them down to close.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
50% off everything on their website - http://www.skiwear4less.com/ - but only until 3rd March when it closes.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Okanagan, Yup, sad to see the brand is vanishing, sort of TK Maxx but only for snowsports!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Very sad, I only realised today that they ghave completely gone. Where on earth can I get a replacement for my BIg Air wheelie bag with boot compartments either end for £50? Sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ghost Dog, try sportsdirect, they do something similar for aroun £27
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
If this is the shop on the industrial estate I only discovered it recently. It just seemed to stock the same stuff SD do. I guess I found it after takeover.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yep it was that shop, way better before the takeover in terms of stock but great staff till the end.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just to let you no I've opened a work shop up in Tamworth as there was a demand for it as ski warehouse shut down I was there for 10 years servicing skis and boards

STRAIGHTLINE-UK SNOWSPORTS LTD

Workshop all up and running for Ski & Snowboard Servicing full range of Data Wax products In Stock

306 Glascote Road
Tamworth
Staffordshire
B77 2AX

Opening Times

10am -5pm Monday - Friday
Saturday 10am 3pm

Facebook https://m.facebook.com/straightlineuk?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fstraightlineuk

Telephone 07880 785068
Email straightline-ukservicing@hotmail.co.uk
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Good luck to you. Hope some of the Tamworth regulars start to use your service.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Good luck, you certainly did good jobs on anything I brought to Ski Warehouse.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yes, he always did a good job for me as well.
ski holidays
Cheers guys
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy