Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia - recommendations for accomodation please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm not sure whether to go to Les Saisies next year or Cervinia so I was looking for accommodation recommendations in both resorts to see if that helps decision-making. I have posted Les Saisies separately so as not to confuse my poor befuddled brain!!

My wishlist is as follows:

A 3 bed apartment, preferably in a hotel

Close to restaurants (or with meals at hotel)

Swimming pool

Quite central to town

Close to lift(s) -
or ski in/ski out on an "easy" run would be good

Many thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can't recall any self-catering apartments in Cervinia but there are plenty of hotels. Not sure if any have swimming pools, I certainly didn't see any. The only hotel I've heard bad things about is Hotel Breuil. I stayed in the Petit Palais which is a Crystal hotel.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bambionskiis, your "swimming pool" criterion will reduce your choices in Les Saisies, too (as I've posted on your other thread).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.principedellenevi.com

This place has a pool, plus suite-type rooms and ski in/out, but you'll pay handsomely for it and it's on the mountain rather than in the centre of town.

I think your criteria will limit you to a possibility of 2 or 3 hotels.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The dragon in cervinia. Ski in out. Check it out. Not stayed there myself. We stayed at excelsior planet hotel. This ok too
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Mon Reve is next to the http://www.principedellenevi.com and you can use their pool for a fee (€20 pp but it is a great spa). Could be worth a thought if it's an occasional swim or you might be able to ask the Mon Reve to see if they can arrange a deal for you (if Elena is still there she is really helpful).
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dragon isn't ski in/out.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jonm wrote:
Dragon isn't ski in/out.

Harsh but true. Mon Reve is ski in and out.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks all. Will look into the recommendations. I made a start with principe delle nevi but can't go there unless I dump my hubbie and marry Bill Gates, and I don't think that will happen!!!! Cheers.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bambionskis,

Did you get something that matched your requirements?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Whilst the Dragon isn't ski in ski out it only takes about 30 seconds to get to the nearest lift.

We did ski in one day when it was snowing, across the bridge and the road.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy