Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire in Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI everyone, I have a query I'm hoping for some seasoned advice on!

We are staying in Tignes Les Brevieres next week [woohoo!!!] and just hoped someone could help me with a pointer on ski hire [beginner level]

I've been quoted £60 for ski hire [don't need boots] by Tignes Sprirt Rentals as they have been recommended and they deliver/collect to/from chalet.

However, the Intersport website is quoting E41, which is nearly 50% less than Spirit and I'm not really bothered about collecting/delivering to the shop as I think the place is pretty small and it's literally a pair of skis to carry...

The thing is, I have a vague memory of hearing not-great things about Intersport - but for a pair of beginner skis/poles does that really matter, especially when its half the quoted price of elsewhere?

Any advice gratefully received, want to book now to get the pre-book discount...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If its Intersport in Lev Brev - its not far from anywhere to anywhere.
Intersport is a franchise system (like most big rental co's) - each shop is different so each experience will be different - you cannot tar them all with the same brush.
You could always e mail Tignes Spirit and ask for further discount.

Also if you arrive in Brev before lift closing you could grab your skis from Intersport and get some fresh air on the free button lift or the fee chair to Boisses - a delivery may be later in the evening.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy