Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Xmas skiing in Europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Is anyone out there still looking to go skiing over Christmas week somewhere in Europe? Solo 32 female looking for a white Christmas. Skied once before and looking to improve. Up for lots of skiing and some apres. Not too worried where I go so long as there is snow and a bit of atmosphere.

Cheers

Helen
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hels_t, well I'll be in Wengen, Switzerland from the 19th of December until the 2nd of Jan, hopefully there will be some snow and there's definately a good atmosphere, if you can find any accomodation in the area (I'm staying in the hotel Alpenrose) I'll ski with you
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi D G Orf,

Thanks. I'll have a good look around at what deals there are around and I'll drop you a line if I head for Wengen.

Cheers

Helen
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hels_t, I've no idea if they have any rooms left for Christmas, but the Alpenrose was doing a deal that included a lift pass for Christmas See here look in the prices section for Christmas deals

Just leaving you with the task of getting there, Flybe go from Southampton to Berne airports at reasonable prices, and the local train company has a special transfer rate of 55CHf return to the valley
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hels_t, There's a nice catered apartment here - don't know if they've got space, but if they have you'd be made very welcome. email lyn.pete@scuba-ski.com
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Easiski, I've dropped them an email. I've been having a look around online and there seem to be a few deals knocking around. I'm going to have a phone around some of the Tour Operators tomorrow to see what they've got in the way of availability and its suitability for going solo. All this talk of snow and skiing is making me seriously consider stretching to Xmas AND New Year!

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Helen
hels_turner@yahoo.co.uk
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy