Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need person or group to go with 8 x 16 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a week off on 8th March (Saturday to the following Sunday) and I was going skiing with some colleagues, however their circumstances have changed and therefore can't make it.
Luckily we were going for a late deal and so haven't booked anything. So here I am, with enough money and leave for a weeks skiing but no one to go with.
Therefore I am asking if you would like to join me for a weeks skiing? Destination and price unknown. Or Can I join you or your group?
Mail me if you fancy it.
BTW, I am a small dark (Asian) and handsome (ok the last bit is not true) male, aged 47. I am happy skiing both on and off the piste and am happy to go with boarders. I do like some apres ski, though usually during happy hour. I am more at home in a catered chalet/hotel, than self catering, but am happy with either if it means skiing for the week. I live in the Midlands area and usually fly from Birmingham. If you haven’t booked or are short in your group, then please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you.

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi newwell16,

What a shame about your trip!

We have some spaces in our catered chalet Campanules for Sun 9th - 16th March (link below) if you think that might suit? The price is £399 per person, fully catered with no single supplement.

Looks to be a nice sociable week with a couple of small groups, including some other solo skiers, already booked in.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy