Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of going to Ischgl next year Feb 2015 with a group of about 10. Any recommendations on reasonably priced accommodation within walking distance of town centre? Happy to consider chalet, hotel, B&B or self-catering
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BenTisdall, when in February? HT week for UK is 16/2 (so weekend of 14/15) plus there are Austrian holidays around then too. Do you want a package with flights etc., or just accommodation? Your dates will be crucial to finding anything 'reasonably priced' though, unless you need half term week?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It can be a little complicated and take a bit of research. If you book through a T.O. for half term you're going to pay a higher price for that week for a hotel but you won't necessarily for a B&B, it'll depend on which B&B. However, if you book independently you'll find no difference in price to a few weeks either side of it. Ischgl isn't particularly a family type of resort, possibly because its expensive, for Austria at least. It also has a deserved reputation for its apres ski and night life so has a very high proportion of adults.

Providing you're not staying in one of the outlying hamlets I wouldn't worry about location. Its not that big, doesn't really have a defined centre, has three gondolas and bars, hotels and restaurants throughout.

The Ischgl website has a good accommodation search function but a one to be going on with.

http://www.kirchwirt-ischgl.at/uk/index.htm next to the church.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, it is half term week I need. We've been to Ski Monterosa the last 3 years but fancy a change and somewhere a bit livelier. Planning to DIY as I think it's always cheaper for half term week than a TO. Have some kids in the party but mainly teenagers and all good skiers.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy