Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there Snowheads, I am looking for advice for Easter. Maybe L2A, ADH or Avoriaz or other suggestions. Family of 4 been skiing for 3 years.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Been to Avoriaz a number of times at Easter and (apart from one year) we've had fab snow conditions.

However, if it were me (and it will be, as I'm also planning an Easter trip myself) I'd be heading higher - Tignes, Val D'Isere or L2A. Especially as Easter falls late this year.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wakoski, I am going to L2A on the 13th April with Mark Warner, though this is our first time there so can't comment on what it is like.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wakoski, check out the EOSB.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have been to ValD/Tignes one year for a late Easter and there is loads of high altitude skiing, excellent skiing, but the prices, oh dear! I have never been to L2A but my mate has and he was underwhelmed by the resort and the skiing. Have also been to Val Thorens at Easter and same thing, good skiing but dreadful prices particularly for drink, even in the supermarkets.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.whiskymist.com/

For perspective.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
wakoski, what age are your children, if young there is a deal Esprit have which looks good (don't know the resort at all, but is a good deal for a family who would like kids clubs etc)

05/04/2014 Chalet Hotel Valverde in Gressoney, Family 3 £1299 or Family 4 £1499 & one FREE Snowclub per family!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
wakoski, anywhere in France...................... but don't expect VFM. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Any thoughts on Les Arcs? Went to Arc 1800 Easter 2013 (2 weeks earlier than this year) and it was excellent. Will the full area still be open?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hywel, Yes it will, but if you intend to ski the Saturday they will be removing piste markers, having staff barbeques etc. as it is the last day of the season. But the whole resort will be open, some of the lower pistes may be closed depending on conditions. Somehow the I cannot see the runs below Arc 1600 being open. The Vanoise express will be open and they will make a big effort to keep the pistes open to it.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I should have made it clear that the Saturday I mentioned above is the Saturday after Easter, the 26th not Easter Saturday.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
johnE,
Thanks for that. We're actually arriving on Saturday 12th (week before Easter Sunday on the 20th) so sounds as though we should be ok.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

anywhere in France...................... but don't expect VFM

What a dopey answer. Plenty of French resorts will have closed by Easter. And some of those which will be open will offer good VFM.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
pam w, So true.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy