Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone bought skis from ski-bilek on ebay?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondered how long they took to deliver? I have a pair on the way, delivery is by DPD, I have a tracking number and they were picked up today.

Wondering if I will have them by Monday Very Happy

cheers,

Greg
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I bought a pair of Rossi 9X from them a few weeks ago. Delivery was either 24 or 48 hours after dispatch IIRC. I had terrific service from Ski-bilek and would happily reommend them to other snowHeads.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
blimey, great news I was expecting 10 days or so, was that to the UK Rob?

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Wed 30-11-05 21:27; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
gregh, yes, to London. I think the auction closed on Moday evening and I had the skis by Thursday morning (I paid by PayPal).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
gregh, i bought from the shop, paid one wednesday RX8's arrived the following wednesday so would imagine you will get yours any day, great service at a great price!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
great, getting excited now Wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
gregh, I too got ordered some 175 RX8's. I bought through their online shop and had to transfer money to their account. The whole process including money transfer was 8 days. They were very well packed, no problems and are smart as a carrot. I was kept informed by e-mail of the progress at each stage. I reckon I saved £90 on the cheapest uk price.

Question - do they need waxing now?. My bet is yours will arrive Monday
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, the guys on Epic would suggest hot waxing and doing the edges on all new skis. Their reason is that factory tunes are not good enough (quick tunes, done by machines, not enough wax, edges not at the right angle)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I brought a set from their ebay site. When sorting out the payment via I was offered a couple of options, one of which was having them waxed. Payed via paypal and they arrived a couple of days later. Brought a pair of boots a couple of weeks ago, but had to return them as they didn't fit and not close enough to try making them fit. Returned and all money refunded including the original postage. excellent and will use them again.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
well the skis turned up today, well chuffed, great prices off ebay and fast delivery! Looking forward to trying them Monday night!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
gregh, Tried mine on last night to make sure the bindings were set for the boots. Wife shouted at me to get off the lounge carpet, besides orange on green uurrgh. If you know what skis you are after then the service really is excellent.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy