Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amade - Touring - 31st March - 6th April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to see my mate in the Ski Amade region 1st week in April.

Will hit up some spring corn, but also some day tours + poss 1 overnighter.

Anyone in the area who fancies a slide or a tour, let me know! I'll be in the buzzing metropolis that is Eben.

Will also post in the Solos vs Groups area .....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
zammo, I hope you aren't staying in Fawlty Towers (aka Hotel de Werdenberg!) Beware of upsetting Sybil if you are! Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Samerberg Sue, foolish I may be. The Colonel I am not! Still, I'll probably pop in for a weissen or two.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
zammo, stock up on nibbles then - the food is OK-ish (lots out of cans when I stayed there) and the chef did try to be imaginative but the portions are minuscule and no seconds! I am not a big eater but I came away from every evening meal feeling hungrier than when I went in! Downside was I was eating more on the mountain at lunch time and feeling sluggish as a result in the afternoons.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Samerberg Sue, would you normally expect seconds in a resturant or hotel?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
holidayloverxx, no but then the usual Austrian portion sizes usually mean I don't finish the whole plate - here we were all looking for more food the portion sizes were so small. QB met a couple this year who were staying there who made the same comments by the way - food OK-ish although not much in the way of fresh stuff, but not enough and beware of Sybil! She did not let on that she had already stayed there. wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
holidayloverxx wrote:
Samerberg Sue, would you normally expect seconds in a resturant or hotel?

Wouldn't normally expect to need them!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
very true, both.

Samerberg Sue, I was surprised to hear you wanted more of the food on offer Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
holidayloverxx, not really that on offer but some food would have been nice. Bizarre leaving a dining room feeling hungry you know! There were some big lads on the next table who were starving by the end of the week! Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Actually staying with a buddy down the road, and probably spending a couple of nights up at Sudwienerhutte so I shall be spared the food at this impressive establishment.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
zammo,I am up for both, also can take you up and do the night tour over Forstau, a nice string of huts along the way up and a fab ski down at midnight!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy