Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Basic - great staff!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
While we all post when someone does something badly, I think we forget to post when someone does something well. So I wanted to let you all know how god this lot were in Meribel last week (our second holiday there with them - big groups; 31 people this time, 14 in the chalet referred to below)

The chalet guys went above and beyond, carting bags around, making us feel totally welcome, teaching us card tricks, and generally just being great people. Place was kept immaculately by them, and food was genuinely excellent. It was my OH's brother's birthday while out there: they overheard this and so put candles on the cake and decorated it with funny messages, which was a great surprise when we got back from skiing.

We were considerate guests, in that despite partying very hard and late, we didn't leave the place a state, only broke a couple of glasses, passed plates down to the guys after finishing the food, told them to help themselves to whatever bottles we'd put in the bar, shared our stuff with them etc. We threw a big party on the last night and made them our guests for the evening, as they had worked so hard (and we cleaned up afterwards).

Tim and Joe from Ski Basics, thanks so much for a brilliant, brilliant week in your chalet. Honourable shout out to Rob, the resort rep, who was also great, especially as my car wouldn't start on Saturday morning and he turned up with one of their vans on a busy transfer day to help me dig it out and jump start it. Great team, and we will absolutely use the company again.

Booking process and website were trouble free. Only hitch was a 6.15am transfer organised to get to the airport, despite the flight not being until 12pm, which we could not seem to change. Ski Basics organised it through a third party, who could not change the booking. Moral of the story - do not hand your cash over until you are happy with the arrangements. Didn't bother me though, as I was driving back to Morzine (with a car that worked!)

God company, but the staff make it - they have been fantastic, two years' running, coping with a big party group. Well done chaps, thanks for a great week.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy