Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is anyone skiing at Easter?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Claude B, I know Lyon is a massive transfer so I'd assumed Grenoble was too, thank you

snowyowl, doesn't have to be France at all, just I know nothing about high resorts anywhere else. Will check out joyrides too - am a little bit anti-medication if at all possible but I suppose needs must (ie mummy & daddy getting snow!)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
always29, me too but if it's less distressing for the kids and the parents then I feel it's worth it. Travesickness is a horrible affliction and if it means the kids enjoy travel rather than dreading it then a tablet a couple of times a year is ok in my book.
My son used to be very bad...I used to have to pack spare outfits for him and me. He grew out of it when he was about 7.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
High resorts in Austria Solden, Ischgl, Obergurgl. Kaprun glacier.
We are waiting for snow reports to make a booking , got travel organised 26 March self drive so can go anywhere, but avoiding France (have flat at Arc 1800 which is let full season this year, fancy somewhere different). If we could have got away earlier it would have been Italy but think snow might be dodgy by then.This year has not been so great.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowyowl, thank you. Will (not) now spend rest of afternoon at work googling Solden, Ischgl & Obergurgl!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
always29, do you guys need Easter? If not Esprit are offering there new Italian place for towards end of March for £1499 for family of 4 inc 1 free snow club place?

Mark Warner reckon the Grenoble transfer is 1hr 45mins which was one of reasons for picking their L2A place over the other similarly priced options when we booked last year.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

If we could have got away earlier it would have been Italy but think snow might be dodgy by then.This year has not been so great.

Some parts of the Italian Alps have had record-breaking snowfall.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If there isn't plenty of skiing in Scotland at Easter I'll be needing an ark, living by the River Ness as I do! snowHead
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
watching and waiting. Leave booked 5-12th April but not sure how the end of the season will shape up, so expecting a very last min load up and point the car at the alps Smile
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
NickyJ, unfortunately Richard_Sideways and my other colleagues annual leaves means I can't get away til 12th April otherwise I would most definitely be taking advantage of April offers, called Esprit last night and the cheapest deal they had that week was £2,300 before any snow clubs etc, suffice to say we didn't go for it!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Far too early to call, but last time there was this much snow in the Lake District (1990 I think) we skied Raise and Helvellyn on good Friday.

Last year we skied well after Good Friday in the Lakes and Pennines but then we did have had a late blizzard at the end of March snowHead
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
And Peter S, Good Friday was March 29, not April 18 as it is this year
Still, best of luck in your plan to ski La Kedistrique come Easter. Little Angel
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Richard_Sideways, PM me or email me if you want a quote!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
always29, Esprit seem to have some availability for that week.

We are off to St Anton with them on 13 April. Prices still high but I'm sure they'll need to start discounting soon.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
always29 wrote:
NickyJ, unfortunately Richard_Sideways and my other colleagues annual leaves means I can't get away til 12th April otherwise I would most definitely be taking advantage of April offers, called Esprit last night and the cheapest deal they had that week was £2,300 before any snow clubs etc, suffice to say we didn't go for it!

Ah I see. I have noticed where we are booked for that week seems to have no availability left. Hole you get something last minute.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
stevomcd, I am also known as Mrs_Sideways Smile so I will pm you!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy