Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

anyone from Bristol area going to Morzine/Les Gets by own transport?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've quite a pleasant problem to resolve...

Two weeks ago in Morzine, I met a young skier in a bar (where else?). He is English,but has lived in France for past 10 years. His speciality is Freestyle Moguls, and he was waiting for confirmation of his selection for Sochi by the French Ski Federation.
He had wanted to represent GB but he was refused funding !!

Long story short, I promised him a tray of Thatchers cider if he qualified in the top 20.
Guess what, he came 8th !! The final was Monday evening.
His name is Benjamin Cavet (originally from Maidstone).

So if anyone is heading that way from the Bristol area and has room for a tray of Thatchers cider for Ben, then I'd love to hear from you
Please call Alan Wood on 07774 881680 if you can help.
Thanks Snowheads Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If it was a case of Stella, I'd be happy to take it for you.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jonesj wrote:
If it was a case of Stella, I'd be happy to take it for you.

but would it arrive intact?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
French cider can be very nice, but even more so that good old West Country cider you must never fart Shocked
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
With the dangers of travel today I'd say that there's a strong chance that such valuable cargo could go missing. Sadly, I'm going a week Friday but not to les gets or morzine. Otherwise would have been happy to help.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
lambert, didn't he do well. We are just back from Les Gets and will be returning there on 8th March but are sadly too far from Bristol - I am sure you will find someone closer. I have been going to Pilates classes with Ben's mum for the last few weeks - my greatest claim to fame!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Pamski,

Yep Ben did really well...and he's emailed me...he wants his reward !! (well deserved)
No one as yet to transport the tray of Thatchers (which is in my garage!!).
Do they sell Thatchers Gold in your area? If so and if you are prepared to take it, could you buy a tray of 24 and I will do a bank transfer for you. If this suits then please give me a call to discuss. Thanks
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
lambert, sent you a PM
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
And Ben and his mum are coming to us tomorrow afternoon to pick up the Thatchers Cider - I will meet a real Olympian!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Pamski, what a lovely story! snowHead
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
And what an exceptionally nice young man he is - really delighted with his gift from Alan - and time to chat to 'an old bag' about his trip to Norway to compete tomorrow, when he started skiing and then racing etc Shame he can't represent GB but France should be proud of him!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy