Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St anton 3/3/14-9/3/14

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody going to st anton from 3/3/14 to 9/3/14 I'm extending a free ski trip to do piste to powder course but will be on my own looking for accommodation and transfer to Zurich on the 9th
Had looked at chalet hotel Rosanna anybody been there what were ur thoughts?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm going to be in Lech (Arlberg) between the 3rd and the 9th. Am travelling alone but staying in a chalet, but would definitely be up for riding together if you're interested.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Steven. I am in St Anton at that time and staying on the mountain. The Hotel I'm in has a few single rooms for 45 Euro per night available (including breakfast) only for weekly Saturday to Saturday bookings though but there may be a room available? I'm also on my own as the wife is staying at home with the kids as she hates snow & cold so I'd be up for some skiing Happy Cheers Dave
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dave, if you're travelling on your own, want to meet up and ski together? It's easy to go between St Anton and Lech either way by free bus, so meeting up should not be a problem. I am happy on all groomed terrain although maybe not full days of moguls (legs a bit out of shape), and a beginner but keen to go off piste.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sounds good
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Dave what's the name of ur hotel I'll see if I can book👍
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Steven. I checked with the hotel and no single rooms left that week 😔
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Check http://www.stantonamarlberg.com/en/winter/unterkuenfte/accommodation-list.html
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you ring around I'm sure you'll find something 😊
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Got my accomodation sorted now Smile chalet Acksteiner right imN town centre
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Great news! When do you want to catch up for a ski 😊 Cheers Dave
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I've booked piste to powder course Monday to Friday so free sat and Sunday also if u fancy a beer at night
Steven
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
What about catch up for a ski this Saturday 1/3?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy